Barnet Planning Permission & Architectural Services
Our Barnet Planning Consultants & Architectural Consultants at 4D Planning are here to help you obtain planning permission as quickly as possible for a fraction of the price of a typical architect. Anyone can produce drawings, but the skill is knowing how to obtain planning permission!
We make the entire planning and building control process easy and simple. We offer a FREE initial consultation and assist with managing the entire planning application submission process to Barnet Planning Department in the council. We then ensure that the development complies fully with the building regulations and is signed off by Building Control. We can also recommend local builders in Barnet who have worked on our other successful projects.
We undertake a full property site assessment by looking into the history and context of the site and its surroundings.
Following the initial site appraisal, a site visit/survey is carried out to gather all the dimensions and required information of the existing site. We then produce all the drawings and planning documents for the application.
Building Regulations promote high standards for construction and energy efficiency of buildings.
Our services include: Transport Assessments, Travel Plans / Sustainable Travel Statements, Parking Surveys, Traffic Surveys and Delivery and Servicing Management Plans.
One of our specialities is to provide our clients with 3 dimensional realistic renders (CGI’s) of proposed and existing schemes. These visuals can be used for planning or marketing purposes and add a lot of value to any project.
Services in London Borough of Barnet
- Professional Planning Advice, Initial consultations and pre-application submissions
- Barnet Planning Applications for Change of Use
- Barnet Planning Applications for Residential Extensions and Conversions
- Applications to remove or vary a planning condition.
- Architectural Drawings for Barnet Planning Applications
- Building Regulations Drawings for Building Control
- Tender Packages for the Builders
- 3D Visuals, 2D Drawings and illustrations, CGI renders and models
- Barnet Planning Appeals, Retrospective planning applications
- Lease Plans and Maps
- Transport Planning Assessments, Parking Surveys
- Heritage and Planning Reports and more.
- Prior Approval / notification Applications, Permitted Development Rights schemes
- Certificate of Lawful Use, Established Use
- Conservation Area Developments, Listed Building Consent
Our projects in Barnet include: Basements, loft conversions, rear extensions, side infill extensions, garage conversions, shop front alterations, advertisement consent, replacement of windows, roof terraces and lots more.
Samples of our projects in Barnet
- 55 Sheaveshill Avenue, Barnet, NW9 6SD – Change of Use of from C3 to C3/D1 (Doctor’s Surgery) on the ground floor and 2 bedroom flat on the first floor; Single Storey Rear Extension; Associated Refuse Store; Cycle Parking; Vehicle Parking for 5 cars.
- 5 Shirehall Close, London, NW4 2QR – Roof extension including a rear and wrap around side dormer windows and 2no. roof lights to the front roof slope to facilitate a loft conversion.
- 1 Dinsdale Gardens, Barnet, EN5 1HE – A hip to gable roof extension with a full-width rear dormer (if possible under permitted development) and conversion of the garage into a habitable room
- 6B Bertram Road, NW4 3PN – Erection of french doors and railings to create Juliette balcony.
- 178-180 Long Lane, N3 2RA – Change of use of ground floor office unit (use class B1) into D1 use (for a veterinary surgery) including ancillary A1 (for sale of pet goods and accessories).
- 7 Sherwood Road, Hendon, NW4 1AE – Part single, part two storey side and rear extensions. Garage conversion into habitable room installation of windows to replace the garage door. Roof extensions involving rear and side dormer windows with 2 no. roof lights to front elevation to facilitate a loft conversion. Alterations to fenestration at all floors and associated internal alterations.
- 58A Crescent Road, Barnet, EN4 9RF – Part single, part two storey side/rear extension and alterations to rear garden.
- 3 Audley Road, Hendon, NW4 3EY – Roof extension involving rear dormer window with 3no. roof lights to front elevation to facilitate a loft conversion.
- 3 Audley Road, London, NW4 3EX – Single storey rear extension
- 3 Langley Row, Hadley Highstone, Barnet, EN5 4PB – Single storey rear orangery extension in a conservation area.
- 36 Cedars Close, NW4 1TN – Building regulations for construction of the basement and other internal alterations.
- 2 Lytton Close, London, N2 0RH – Planning and Listed Building Consent for conversion of garage into habitable space. Removal of side access door and installation of 2no. windows. Associated internal alterations.
- 14 Park Road, Barnet, EN5 5SQ – Single storey side extension and two-storey side extension with associated alterations to the roof and rear projection. Removal of existing chimney breasts. Rendering to first-floor front elevation including replacement roof. Alterations to fenestration.
- 18 Lytton Close, London, N2 0RH – Listed building consent, Planning Permission and Hampstead GS Trust Approval for – replacement of existing windows with new double glazed windows. Enlargement of existing ground floor rear door and windows to create double door and window. Internal alterations including removal and relocation of ground floor partition walls, installation of ‘stair lift’ on stairs between ground and first floor, restoration of fire places, pet hole in the kitchen wall, new laminate flooring and internal enlargement of the master bedroom. Alterations to front garden including new side gate to replace existing and new hard standing. Enlargement of existing ground floor rear door and windows to create double door and window. Removal of ground floor partition wall.
- 18 Glebe Crescent, NW4 1BU – Two-storey rear extension following demolition of the existing shed. Roof extension.
- 18 Glebe Crescent, NW4 1BU – Roof extension involving hip to gable, rear and side dormer windows and roof lights on front roof slope to facilitate a loft conversion. Conversion of garage into habitable room including replacement of garage door with new window. New
- 15 Neeld Crescent, NW4 3RP – Single story rear extension with excavation to the garden to create lower ground floor level.
- 126 Cleveland Gardens, NW2 1DU – Rear dormer window with Juliette balcony and roof lights to facilitate gable loft
conversion, new front porch, demolition of existing garage and erection of new ancillary outbuilding, single storey rear extension.
- 3 Glebe Crescent, Hendon, NW4 1BT – Replacement of existing rear dormer windows with 2no. Juliette balconies
- 3 Glebe Crescent, Hendon, NW4 1BT – Single storey side extension, loft conversion with hip to gable roof extension.
- 8 Gloucester Drive, London, NW11 6BH – Part single, part two storey rear extension with loft conversion including wrap around side dormers new front porch and a garage conversion.
- 3 Glebe Crescent, Hendon, NW4 1BT – Double storey side extension including an extension to roof with 2no. roof lights.
- 6 Golders Gardens, NW11 9BT – Hip to gable roof extension with dormer window and roof lights.
- 140 The Vale, NW11 8SN – Prior Approval for 5m rear extension.
- 126 Cleveland Gardens, NW2 1DU – Rear dormer window with Juliette balcony and roof lights to facilitate gable loft conversion, new front porch, demolition of existing garage and erection of new ancillary outbuilding, single storey rear extension
- 22 Golders Rise, London, NW4 2HR – Single storey rear extension with a proposed depth of 6 metres from original rear wall with Sukka Roof.
- 3 Langley Row, Hadley Highstone, Barnet, Hertfordshire, EN5 4PB – Erection of single storey orangery at the rear elevation.
- 29 Garrick Avenue, NW11 9AR – Prior Approval for 6m rear extension.
- 25 Cheyne Walk, NW4 3QH – Single-storey side extension including new front bay window following demolition of existing garage.
- 16 Woodlands, NW11 9QL – Rear dormer with Juliette balcony and 2 new roof lights to the front to facilitate partial hip to gable loft conversion. New front porch.
- 66 The Drive, NW11 9TL – Ground Floor side and rear extensions, hip to gable roof extension and conversion to 2 flats.
- 61 Hermitage Lane, NW2 2HE – Double storey side extension, rear extension with new basement and loft extension.
- 35 Cloister Gardens, Edgware, Middx, HA8 9QJ – Roof extension with a wrap around both sides and rear dormer with a rear Juliet balcony to facilitate a loft conversion.
- 152-154 Golders Green Road, NW11 8HE – Insertion of 4 new double glazed uPVC windows to side elevation.
- 100-102 Hamilton Road, NW11 – Demolition of existing building and the construction of a two-story building and a room in the roof space.
- 5 Shirehall Close, Hendon, NW4 – Lawful Development Certificate to build a roof extension including a rear and wrap around side dormer windows and 2no. roof lights to the front roof slope to facilitate a loft conversion.
- 1 Braemar Gardens, Colindale, NW9 5LA – Part single, part two-storey side and rear extension. New timber decking to rear. Roof extension involving hip to gable, rear dormer window, roof lights. Single storey rear extension. New front porch.
- 8 Gloucester Drive, London, NW11 6BH – Double storey rear extension, a loft conversion, garage conversion & front porch extension.
- 22 Mayfield Gardens, London, NW4 2QA – Loft conversion with rear and side dormers.
- 13 Highcroft Gardens, NW11 0LY – 6m single-storey rear extension under prior approval. Side extension under Planning Permission.
- Cecilia Cottage, 86 Wise Lane, London NW7 2RD – Non-material minor amendment to include size alterations to the detached garage and insertion of a single automated garage door facing the dwelling-house.
- 100-102 High Road, London, N2 9EB – Alterations to shop front including insertion of 1no. entrance door and staircase to facilitate access to first floor flat.
- 44 Brackenbury Road, N2 0ST – Single-storey rear extension.
- 21 Mayfield Gardens, Hendon, NW4 2PY – Roof extension involving an extension of the existing rear dormer window to create a rear/both sides wrap around dormer window and 1 no. roof light to front elevation, to facilitate a loft extension.
- 262 Regent Park Road, London, N3 3HN – Change of use from Use Class B1 (offices) to Use Class C3 to provide 5 units.
- Stable End, Hedgerow Lane, Arkley, Barnet– Two-storey side extension including dormer window to first-floor front slope, extension of existing garage and insertion of new garage doors.
- 13 Highcroft Gardens, NW11 0LY– Single-storey rear extension.
- 22 Golders Rise, Hendon, NW4 2HR – Single storey rear extension.
- 45 Green Lane, London, NW4 2AG – Single storey rear extension
Who We Are?
Planning Permission Application Experts in Barnet
The 4D Planning team consists of Chartered Planning Consultants, a former Planner at Barnet Council, Architectural Technicians and Designers.
Our objective is to help our clients obtain planning permission from Barnet Council as quickly as possible and to make the planning process as straightforward and stress free as possible. We produce all the Architectural Drawings for Planning, Building Regulations for Building Control Approval and Tender Packs for Construction. We have a quick turnaround and we are usually never beaten on price.
One of our Planners is a former Planner at Barnet Council and brings public sector experience to the team. All our consultants have years of knowledge and expertise assisting our client with residential and commercial developments including Listed Buildings in Barnet Borough. We take pride in our high success rate with Planning Permission Applications in Barnet Council!
Planning Application. December 2019. "Elie provided us with such a great support during the very difficult and emotional time for us as the planning application took 5 months to approve but he was always there to support and help us when we needed it the most. I would recommend Elie to anyone as he will always do his best! Service with integrity and a very personal approach !"
Loft Conversion. August 2019. "I used 4D Planning for a planning application of an existing loft conversion. Working with 4D planning was simple and effective. I received clear guidance and Elie (4D Planning) was always available for clarification when I had to decide a course of action.
4D Planning did everything, drawings and paperwork, and made a successful application on my behalf for a Lawful Development Certificate. So I definitely recommend them."
4D Planning Permission Consultants in Barnet
We offer the following services:
- Architectural Planning Drawings in Barnet
- Architectural Floor Plans in Barnet
- Architectural Drawings in Barnet
- Access to Chartered Architect and Chartered Town Planning Consultants services in Barnet
- Planning Appeals for refused planning applications in Barnet
- Permitted Development Applications (Lawful Development Certificate Applications in Barnet)
- Planning Permission Applications for House Extensions & Loft Conversions in Barnet
- Retrospective Planning Applications in Barnet
- Planning Permission Applications for Change of Use Class in Barnet
- Planning for Commercial Properties in Barnet
- Planning Permission Applications for Converting a House to Flats in Barnet
- House in Multiple Occupation Applications in Barnet
- Planning Permission Applications for New Build Developments in Barnet
- Planning for Childrens Day Nurseries in Barnet
- Planning for Cafes, Takeaway, Pubs & Restaurants in Barnet
- Planning for Motor Trade & Car Washes in Barnet
- Prior Approval, Prior Notification, Neighbours Consultation Scheme in Barnet
- Article 4 designations, affordable housing, £50k per new residential unit in Barnet
- Listed Building Consent Applications
- Conservation Area Applications
- Hotel Conversions to HMO, Prior Approval Applications and many more.
We cover all of the London Borough Councils including:
Barking & Dagenham, Barnet, Bexley, Brent, Bromley, Camden, City of Westminster, Croydon, Ealing, Enfield, Greenwich, Hackney, Hammersmith & Fulham, Haringey, Harrow, Havering, Hillingdon, Hounslow, Islington, Kensington & Chelsea, Kingston upon Thames, Lambeth, Lewisham, Merton, Newham, Redbridge, Richmond upon Thames, Southwark, Sutton, Tower Hamlets, Waltham Forest, and Wandsworth. Chorleywood, Rickmansworth
Get in touch today for a free consultation with one of our architectural designers and planning consultants on the phone and a free quote for our services.
Call: 0203 1500 183
4D Planning, Consultants, Experts, advice, Chartered Town Planning Consultants, Planning Permission Applications, Architecture Drawings, Architects, Architectural Drawings, Architectural Services. Planning Permission Consultants, Planning Advice, Town Planning in London, Planning Services, Planning Permission Services, Planning Permission Applications, Residential Services, Building Services, Commercial Services, Town Planning Services, Planning Permission Applications in Barnet, Architecture Drawings, Building Control, Architectural Plans. Barnet, planning, permission, consultants, architectural, drawings
Our services include new homes, new flats, conversion to flats, conversion to homes, Housing and residential schemes, including securing planning permission for large garden outbuildings, outhouse, extensions, home offices, large and small office conversions (B1 use class), and conversions from offices to flats (C3 use class).
Commercial planning applications, including change of use between different commercial usage types, for example from shop to restaurant (A3 use class). Educational buildings (D1 use class), health centres and similar such public and private sector planning applications. Pubs, drinking establishments (A4 use class), takeaways (A5 use class). A2, A1 use classes.
Sui Generis covers all other types of uses which do not have a typical use class.
Whether you are applying for a Rear Extension, Side Extension, kitchen extension or conversion, Loft Conversion, Garage conversion, Loft Extension, Roof Extension, domestic usage, Change Of Usage to residential dwelling, conversion to habitable room, new build development of flats, new build office block in Barnet Council, We can help you gain planning permission by giving you the Advice, Support, Drawings and Documentation you need at each step of the way.
We assist our clients with the following application types: